Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Transactional Analyst (pre-CTA), Acting Therapist, translator, trainer, training organizer
Psy specialization: Transactional Analysis, Counseling, Psychotherapy, Integrative Psycotherapy, Perinatal Psychology, Coaching, Creative Therapy, Acting\Improv Therapy, Cooking Therapy, elements of a body-oriented therapy, relaxation practices.
Languages: Russian, English, Slovenian
Individual session (60 min) – 70€
Couples – 100€ (90 min).
Groups – depends on the group.
I have my private practice under a regular supervision in Ljubljana, Slovenia and all over the world by internet.
In my professional practice I follow the ethic codes of SINTA, SLOVENTA and EATA. I also have regular individual therapy, participate in group therapies and other educational and therapeutic groups (peer-groups) and organize psy-oriented events and activities.
Everything, what happens or being said during the therapy stays strictly confidential. But one case – if a therapist believes, that you or other person are in danger. About the details of his/her work a therapist talks to his supervisor (a mentor), who is also bounded to keep a confidentiality.
1999 – 2004
2007 – 2009 Institute of the Modern Economics (Moscow, Russia)
2005 – 2009Certificate, 582 hrs. Doctor of Medicine, TSTA Dmitry Shustov. // Psychology Center RAE (Moscow, Russia)
2007 – 2009Experiential actor’s studio for adults AKTEM (Moscow, Russia)
2010 – 2012The Boris Shchukin Theatre Institute (Moscow, Russia), Faculty of Plastics and Expressiveness of the Actor
2014 – 2018 Improv School in English (Iglu Improv Theatre, Ljubljana). Improv acting.
2018 – course of Practical Perinatal Psychology (Perinatal Psychology Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia)
2020 – Redecision School training program (theory and practice). Tony White, TSTA
Various additional trainings and seminars in Transactional Analysis and other modalities.
Thai massage course in Chiang May, Thailand (60 hours); Slovenian language courses (400 hours), English language courses.
- Counselor, psychologist, psychotherapist, coacher;
- Project-maker, creative director, founder;
- Trainer, teacher;
- Internet project manager/internet-marketologist;
- Actress, model, director;
- Writer (articles, scripts, content of any type);
- Translator (ru-slo-en);
- Designer (web, printed media);
2006 – 2013 Psychologist, psychotherapist/Project manager/Web-marketing manager (Psychological center RAE (rospsy.org). Moscow, Russia)
- Counselling, psychotherapy (transactional analysis), drama-therapy;
- Studying process organization and coordination;
- Project manager;
- Internet projects, social media (www.rospsy.org, facebook, vkontake itd.);
- Organization of national and international events;
- Training organization, coordinating of education processes;
- Creative directing;
- Psychology counseling (psychologist);
- Full-cycle Internet-marketing;
- Creating the idea/concept of company, organizational management, development of the company;
- Design – creating corporate identity, printed media design and printing (leaflets, catalogues, etc);
- Writing and managing of content, creating event-concepts, photo content, texts;
I make written translations and consecutive interpreting (ru-eng-slo).
Worked as a translator at the examinations in Transactional Analysis field (consecutive translations for CTA and TSTA exams for examiners in 2015 in Rome, Italy; translation for TEW in 2013 in Oslo), translation for the On-line Conference in Saint-Petersburg (2015), the TA National Congress in Ryazan, Russia (2014), the workshop of Richard Erskine “Relational methods of Integrative Transactional Analysis” (2016).
Worked as a translator and as an organizer of different International visits (Jeoff Hopping, Stephen Karpman, Marco Mazzetti etc.)
Also I make translations of articles, books, learning materials and scientific works in Transactional Analysis field, psychology and psychotherapy.
Internet: I also help my colleagues with building web-sites and promotion in psy field.